News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

I want one of these!!!

Started by Henry W, October 14, 2009, 07:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry W

Haha, I had the Fairbanks for over 16 years. Pulled it off the side of the street and cleaned it up. Used it when hurricane Fran went through. Had no power for almost 2 weeks and that thing did not miss a beat. They don't make 3600 RPM generators like that anymore.

As for the Cat I will be making a portable unit out of it. It still won't have the balls of an S195 though. The Cat is a toy I just had to get.

The S195 will still be my primary.

No I won't be dumping any. Right now the Fairbanks is just sitting in a corner just waiting to be abused. Anyways I think its good to have a gas powered backup genset.

Its ok we understand it will take some time to get over Listeroid 6/1 Dependency Syndrome. They look and sound cute but just don't have it when you need to run a 7000 watt load. :-X

And what about leaving Jens on the side. I thought you should stay with the ones that support you. ;)

Henry

veggie

Jens,
Not to worry. Didn't think you would want to be dragged into the Changfa section "in-fighting".  ;)
Your support is appreciated.

Henry...
All I see is a lot of excuses and back-peddling ! ;D
You bought a CAT after you had a Changfa.....I bought a Lister after I had a changfa. ;) (actualy 3 changfa's)
Watch your back.....Bob will be going after you next :D

Cheers,
Veggie

Henry W

Yes I admit that I bought the Cat after My first S195.
But 2 Weeks after I purchased the Cat I purchased another S195. :-X

O I don't think I need to watch my back. Bob and I look out for each other here. That is what S195 owners are suppose to do. 8) And all I can tell you we have secret projects and testing going on.

Oh, you are right I have no loyalty to Changfa. I have specialy preped High Performance S195's ;D

veggie

No! Please.....not the secret testing !
Ok I'll buy another 195. Will that be enough ! :D

Veggie

Henry W

Great to here it.
I think everyone will welcome you back. :D

Henry

Henry W

But I see one slight problem that needs to be taken care of so you will fit in with the group. Your Picture 8)

Henry

veggie

Quote from: hwew on October 15, 2009, 04:08:35 PM
But I see one slight problem that needs to be taken care of so you will fit in with the group. Your Picture 8)

Henry

Ahhh, but that's the result of some cruel words from Bob (something about drowning my 6/1 ?)
Only Bob can fix that one!  :D

(I may have a solution....give me a few hours) ;)

Veggie

Henry W

Bob,

Henry W

Quote from: veggie on October 15, 2009, 04:02:37 PM

No! Please.....not the secret testing !
Ok I'll buy another 195. Will that be enough ! :D

Veggie

Try to get a Direct Injected S195.

Henry

veggie

Ok Henry.....

How's this ?

Veggie

Henry W

Quote from: veggie on October 15, 2009, 04:36:29 PM

Ok Henry.....

How's this ?

Veggie

Ahhhh, I can live with that. At least the Changfa is in front.

Henry

veggie

I think it's a great (and diplomatic) picture.  :D
Don't forget, I won't pick sides....... I love both of these beauties.
Yes the Changfa is in front, but the 6/1 stands tall overlooking all others.
I consider myself in the fortunate position of having both!

Cheers,
Veggie

veggie

Jens, with all due respect.....they won't fit side by side in the space allowed.

veggie

There you go!

Can hardly see them there engines !  >:(

Veggie

mobile_bob

boy veggie, it looks like you are really desperate,, you didn't tell us your changfa starter gave up?

pretty bad when you got to use a 6/1 as a pony motor for your changfa

:)

bob g