Started by M61hops, August 11, 2010, 06:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

veggie

Casey,

We are all waiting to see your Witte engine in a tuck chassis. ;D
It would be the talk of the island !

veggie

Geno

Look at this at about 14:30 minutes into the movie. This engine is really working.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/155151/deadliest-journeys-china

Thanks, Geno

LowGear

Powering the Isuzu with the Witte.  That is too far down the chore list to even contemplate.  This week should be the end of the PV installation and then I can get onto something completely refreshing.  Sticking the electric drive out of an old golf car into an ATV.  Now here is a worthy investment.  If the tranny hadn't been toast I might have considered a Changfa like engine swap.  Maybe the next one.  These Asian dump trucks make this old master wheel-barrow jockey most envious.

Casey

NevadaBlue

I just saw that TV episode last night. That poor little engine pulls a truck carrying tons of rock. Amazing that it survives. Putt putt putt...

vdubnut62

Wow! Well, I not worried about the Great Walla Walla Xing Dong dying from generator duty anymore. With the kind of abuse that engine was taking,and the sounds it was making, I think mine will live forever. And to think I was worried about a little rattle. :D
Ron
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous