News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

lister engine form is down????

Started by wrightkiller, March 24, 2010, 03:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrightkiller

lister engine form is down ......this is what I get   anybody else?????????? :'( :'(

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /smf/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

rcavictim

Quote from: wrightkiller on March 24, 2010, 03:27:59 PM
lister engine form is down ......this is what I get   anybody else?????????? :'( :'(

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /smf/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Yeah, I get the same thing.  Too bad.  Wasn't that the reason this forum magically emerged?  To fill a need for being on-line and accessible?

OK, it wasn't magic. I'll give credit to the hard work and expense that the admin here did to set this fine place up.  Good going, who ever you are!   ;)
"There are more worlds than the one you can hold in your hand."   Albert Hosteen, Navajo spiritual elder and code-breaker,  X-Files TV Series.

billswan

I just came over from there and it is working now.

Also some guy is talking about real lister Iron possibly for sale this side of the pond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billswan
16/1 Metro DI at work 900rpm and 7000watts

10/1 Omega in a state of failure

Geno

Looks like a new 6/1 with SOM flywheels. It's only about 2.5 hours from me. It's probably going to fetch some good $

http://listerengine.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=7455ca25ad849024ff8888740b8c894d&board=5;topic=5233.2#msg63205

rcavictim

That is a real prize for someone.  Wish it could be me.
"There are more worlds than the one you can hold in your hand."   Albert Hosteen, Navajo spiritual elder and code-breaker,  X-Files TV Series.

Fat Charlie

Wow.  Three months ago, I'd have been in front of his house tonight waving cash.  Now, I just can't justify it. 

Sigh. :(
Belleghuan 10/1
Utterpower PMG
Spare time for the install?  Priceless.
Solar air and hot water are next on the list.

billswan

Guys

Looks like LEF is down again. At least as of this time and date I cannot connect  :'( :'(

Billswan
16/1 Metro DI at work 900rpm and 7000watts

10/1 Omega in a state of failure

lowspeedlife

Old Iron For A New Age

mobile_bob

its offline again saturday evening 10:30 PST

bob g