News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Solar Lighting – Another Obama Green Job Created

Started by Horsepoor, November 13, 2011, 12:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horsepoor

In the attached video you can see the future of Obama's America, complete with an entirely newly created green job industry. However, the EPA mandates the Coke bottle may only be filled with pure / virgin, freshly captured rain water: The use of tap water, even if it is reclaimed water, has been declared wasteful, and a felony offense. All rain water must be captured during a windless night to avoid any daytime particulate matter. Yes, these high paying green jobs are coming to a town near you soon. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0_4qFrxw_4

akghound

One Day At A Time 
2000 F450 7.3 Powerstroke / Home Built WVO conversion
96 Dodge Cummins 2500 4x4 / Homebuilt WVO conversion
Listeroid Generator on used ATF
Living off grid

LowGear

I thought it was pretty neat that a hot tub supply company was advertising across the bottom of the video.  Interesting contrast of economic realities.

Casey

sailawayrb

That's actually a pretty cool solution.  I have seen larger sailboats use a similar approach to get light into the far reaches on the interior. 

I don't understand the comment or relevance to Obama...unless we have we ignorant, racist, religious, republicans back to their hate mongering again  :(

Bob B.

LowGear

Now Bob B.

Haven't you been warned about holding back.  You know it's not good for you.  Let it out Bro. 

Casey

PS.  I was going to write something too but mine all sound so political.

Back To The Thread: 

I wonder what the life expectancy for those bottles is?  Thermal blankets that are guaranteed for five years on the mainland don't make it 2 years here in Hawaii.  Maybe I should tie a bunch of soft drink bottles together and thrown them on the pool?

rcavictim

Quote from: LowGear on November 13, 2011, 04:11:14 PM
    I wonder what the life expectancy for those bottles is?  Thermal blankets that are guaranteed for five years on the mainland don't make it 2 years here in Hawaii.  Maybe I should tie a bunch of soft drink bottles together and thrown them on the pool?

Fill those bottles with seawater from near Fukushima and you won't have to punch any holes in your roof for light.  Bonus is you will also heat your home in winter with them.   :D
"There are more worlds than the one you can hold in your hand."   Albert Hosteen, Navajo spiritual elder and code-breaker,  X-Files TV Series.

rl71459

"unless we have we ignorant, racist, religious, republicans"

Hey... I am not racist! ;D

Tom Reed

We've had one of those bottles, that was converted to bird feeder, outside for about 3 years and the bottle is still in good shape. The plastic hanger from the conversion kit just broke last week so the bottle has taken quite a bit of sun.
Ashwamegh 6/1 - ST5 @ just over 4000 hrs
ChangChi NM195
Witte BD Generator

Tom