News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Enclosed Listeroid Package

Started by veggie, August 05, 2011, 09:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlb

Quote from: hwew on August 09, 2011, 11:12:30 AM
Here is his comment why the comments section has been disabled. ::)

Sorry I had to disable comments on this system, I am being attacked by people that work for the oil companies and will not allow this technology to move forward. Time to return to STALTH MODE!

I'm calling bulls**t on his excuse.  He just doesn't want to have to reply to comments by people who know he is full of S**t.
My Projects
Metro 6/1  Diesel / Natural Gas, Backup Generator  
22kw Solar in three arrays 
2.5kw 3.7 meter wind turbine
2 Solar Air heaters  Totaling 150 Sq/Ft
1969 Camaro 560hp 4 speed automatic with overdrive
2005 Infiniti G35 coupe 6 speed manual transmission

Tom Reed

Gee Carl, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.
Ashwamegh 6/1 - ST5 @ just over 4000 hrs
ChangChi NM195
Witte BD Generator

Tom

cgwymp

Quote from: hwew on August 09, 2011, 11:12:30 AM
Here is his comment why the comments section has been disabled:  ::)

Sorry I had to disable comments on this system, I am being attacked by people that work for the oil companies and will not allow this technology to move forward. Time to return to STALTH MODE!

Well, as long as it's just STALTH MODE and not stealth mode....
Listeroid 8/1

BioHazard

I wonder if there's actually a listeroid in any of those boxes... ::)
Do engines get rewarded for their steam?

cgwymp

I notice he also says this (not sure if this was there before):
QuoteThis is our most popular Lister or Listeroid style generator system that will run 24/7 on veggie oil. The veggie oil is heated via the engines cooling system without the use of a water pump. 100% self contained and can be connected directly into your generator transfer switch. Fuel consumption varies and is directly related to what type of fuel the system is set-up for. This system can run 24/7 for a year on 1 tank of fuel with our custom gaseous system. It is a battle between good and evil so stand up and fight for what's right or you can keep paying higher $$$$ at the fuel pumps. Don't let the evil people scare you away. You have rights so use them.

(emphasis mine)

So it sounds like Carib nailed it -- it'll run on one tank of fuel all year as long as that tank isn't your primary fuel. That's certainly not misleading.... ;-)
Listeroid 8/1

BioHazard

How convenient he left out the part about needing a gas line and associated gas bill.  ::)

Carlb

Quote from: cgwymp on August 09, 2011, 05:30:53 PM
I notice he also says this (not sure if this was there before):
QuoteThis is our most popular Lister or Listeroid style generator system that will run 24/7 on veggie oil. The veggie oil is heated via the engines cooling system without the use of a water pump. 100% self contained and can be connected directly into your generator transfer switch. Fuel consumption varies and is directly related to what type of fuel the system is set-up for. This system can run 24/7 for a year on 1 tank of fuel with our custom gaseous system. It is a battle between good and evil so stand up and fight for what's right or you can keep paying higher $$$$ at the fuel pumps. Don't let the evil people scare you away. You have rights so use them.

(emphasis mine)

So it sounds like Carib nailed it -- it'll run on one tank of fuel all year as long as that tank isn't your primary fuel. That's certainly not misleading.... ;-)

He must have read my post here as I suspect he has read all of the associated posts on this board and others.  He did not mention about the "custom gaseous system" in the original video, and when I called him out on the one tank per year statement, he sent me an reply saying I had to sign a contract with him to find out his secret and then he promptly disabled comments.

This is no big secret I have been running my listeroid on diesel ignition and natural gas fogging for over two years now.  He probably even saw my youtube video where I show my listeroid running on diesel ignition and natural gas at an 15% diesel 85% natural gas mix.
My Projects

LowGear

As I read the comments just above me I'm starting to see his need to gear down for stalth mode.  It's not always easy being at the cutting edge of technology.

Casey

BioHazard

Even at a 15% diesel ratio I'd have a hard time believing one month per tank...let alone a year.....

Henry W

It would be a minimum of 295 gallons of fuel a year running 15% diesel and 85% natural gas.

Henry

Carlb

The best i can run my engine at 75% load is about 12% diesel but that would be the bare minimum for me. However I did not port and polish the head nor install a special purpose cam shaft on my slow speed engine ;D
My Projects

LowGear

So educate me some more please.  What are you talking about - 12% diesel?

Casey

Carlb

Quote from: LowGear on August 10, 2011, 11:22:49 AM
So educate me some more please.  What are you talking about - 12% diesel?

Casey

I have my engine setup to run duel fuel.  I use diesel as the pilot ignition and the rest is natural gas. I run my natural gas at a fixed setting via a needle valve and the governor will adjust the diesel as needed. I have it setup to run  with a minimum of diesel at about 1500 watts which is about all i need most of the time.  If more load is put on the engine the governor just injects more diesel to make up the difference.
My Projects

LowGear

Wow!  A new wrinkle.  My guess is that LP would work pretty much the same.  About $5 a gallon here in Paradise.  I wonder what Natural Gas goes for on the mainland.

You think Boone has heard of this?  Sounds like a pretty cheap retro fit to me.

Thanks,

Casey

Carlb

Casey

I think our Natural gas is about 1.25 per Therm if i recall correctly.  Here is a link to my listeroid running on natural gas with diesel pilot ignition. Yes lp would be very close in performance to natural gas i suspect but I have not tried LP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwPPui8Fyi0
My Projects