Previous topic - Next topic

Shipo

put me on the list for 2. How much?
Changfa 195/10kw
Changfa 170R/3Kw
Onan 6.0DJE-3CE
Yanmar TS-105C/Winco 5.3KW

mobile_bob

i should have a price in a couple days, one of the reasons i wanted to get a rough idea of the interest
was to find out if i could get a discount for a larger order.

bob g

Hank

Hi Bob,
Just curious if you have anything new to report on this?
Also, would you know what the thread configuration is of that pseudo glow plug they have in these engines. My engine is on my daughters land several hundred miles away and I won't be there for a while so I can't readily measure it. Somewhere I thought I read that the thread was an M12-1.75.

Trust you had a good holiday season and thanks,
Hank
Changfa 195/7Kw
Solar PV/Hot water
Windmill

mobile_bob

i just picked up a dozen of the glowplugs last week, and will be recutting them hopefully the first half of this week

as for thread pitch, i have to recheck but iirc the pitch is 12mm x 1.50, but don't hold me to that
i can check that today and post the info later today

fwiw the plugs i picked are rapid heat type, they take nominal 12volts and heat in about 5 seconds, depending on
how cold the engine is.

bob g

Hank

Hi Bob,

It's been a few months since this post has been active. Just curious if you have any progress report on your concept or is this a dead end?

It would be great if it works.

All the best,
Hank
Changfa 195/7Kw
Solar PV/Hot water
Windmill

mobile_bob

yes they work, but it will be next fall before i get them ready for sale
everything is being packed for the move now, and the tooling went into the container yesterday
to do them with.

i had planned on doing them but health issues slowed me down, and then  the need to move
got moved up nearly 4 months and everything got put on hold.

sorry guys

more when i get time to actually do something

bob g