News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

changfa survey questions

Started by mobile_bob, October 05, 2009, 10:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BioDBilly

Bob, I have a R175.  Because of the electric start, I hope to use this for a guest house.  It will serve as a backup unit also.  I'm still trying to determine whether the vibration will be too much for a direct drive set up.  I've removed the hopper and built a plate for the hoses but am looking for weld on tstat and hose fittings.  Noise abatement, heat exchange, PM head, alternator application, remote start/system moitoring, on board inverter, battery pack, portability, and machine guards are undetermined choices yet.
Redstone & 12 KW ST, Jkson 6/1 & 5 KW ST, R175 Changfa, 4 HP China diesel, 193X Hercules Diesel out of an old Cletrac, '46 Ford 2N, '61 Galion 160 motor grader, '64 Chev C-60, '68 Early Bronco waiting for a Cummins 4BT and some newer stuff that isn't nearly so exciting!

Chris

Sorry to interupt the thread, but were are you guys getting your changfaoids?

Chris

vdubnut62

You're not interrupting Chris. Don't know about the other guys, but I stumbled across mine on Craigslist.
Ron.
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

veggie

Quote from: Chris on November 27, 2009, 03:02:51 PM

Chris

This company has a bunch for sale.....

http://www.carrollstream.net/

Cheers,
Veggie

WGB

Quote from: veggie on November 28, 2009, 08:55:48 PM
Quote from: Chris on November 27, 2009, 03:02:51 PM

Chris

This company has a bunch for sale.....

http://www.carrollstream.net/

Cheers,
Veggie

Thats where my 7.7 hp came from, all is good so far!
Great to do business with.
Give Anthony a call.