News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Fuel Distribution Block

Started by akghound, April 28, 2010, 05:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akghound

Remember those Fuel Distribution blocks we use to by at the parts house? Simply a drilled aluminum block or billet with threaded ports in them,
Yeah, where can I get one?
Ken Gardner
One Day At A Time 
2000 F450 7.3 Powerstroke / Home Built WVO conversion
96 Dodge Cummins 2500 4x4 / Homebuilt WVO conversion
Listeroid Generator on used ATF
Living off grid

Lloyd

Don't forget to look at hydronic heat suppliers...they use the same in brass/bronze.

Lloyd
JUST REMEMBER..it doesn't matter what came first, as long as you got chickens & eggs.
Semantics is for sitting around the fire drinking stumpblaster, as long as noone is belligerent.
The Devil is in the details, ignore the details, and you create the Devil's playground.

rcavictim

I got pretty blue anodized aluminum 1/4 NPT log manifolds from Princess Auto.  They also came in red.  They have been in fuel service in my VW diesel plant for many years without trouble.
"There are more worlds than the one you can hold in your hand."   Albert Hosteen, Navajo spiritual elder and code-breaker,  X-Files TV Series.

mobile_bob

check with Jegs, the hotrod parts people
i bet they have them in any flavor/color/fitting combo you are likely to want.

bob g

vdubnut62

When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous