Kubota Diesel Engine, Model EA300-ENB1

Started by Henry W, January 09, 2010, 12:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry W

Hello RS,

Yes I fired it up the next day. It is a very quiet and smooth running engine. I am looking forward using it on my next project. I am hoping to get the pulley's soon so I can do some tests.

I went through the service and parts manual many times and I like what I see. They are very well built.
I also called my Kubota dealer and gave them a couple part numbers. They looked up the Injector pump and said they can have it next day if needed. Price for the injector pump was around $250.00. That is not bad for a pump from Kubota. I thought it would be around $600.00.

I would like to see if we can get a section for us Kubota owners since Kubota has the market on small diesel engines here in the U.S.

Henry

RogerAS

Henry,

Good news about your local dealer getting parts, not that you'll need many. My local Kubota folks can't seem to get it through their head that this ain't a tractor. ;D

I carefully stored my old engine and it is loaded down with good stuff. Only the crank, rod, piston, rings n such went south on it.

I agree completely we need a sub forum for us K owners!

Start a new thread when you get it all lined out.

Roger

Henry W

Well we have a place for Kubota engines.

Thank you Admin.

Henry

Shipo

Changfa 195/10kw
Changfa 170R/3Kw
Onan 6.0DJE-3CE
Yanmar TS-105C/Winco 5.3KW

Henry W

The Engine was reposted on Ebay but I contacted the seller right away and ask if he can take it off Ebay. Here is some more about it.

http://www.microcogen.info/index.php?topic=516.0

Shipo

Henry,

Wow...for a second time I lose that puppy :'( :'(, you have a brand new EA300 in your hand....glad that you got it and I will see working as I was planning to do, generator.....I know a little story of that engine..... several year ago that engine was in eBay inside the wood crate from a pawn shop in west palm beach Florida , if I remember got sold for $1,200 , I  even bid on it but that was out my range.  This time I was watching the auction and waiting to see if I can get it.  I was planning to bid the same amount from what you got it plus freight.

Anxious to see the final on this project...Good Luck... :) :)
Changfa 195/10kw
Changfa 170R/3Kw
Onan 6.0DJE-3CE
Yanmar TS-105C/Winco 5.3KW

Henry W

Shipo,

I was just lucky this time.

Sorry to here you missed out twice. Don't give up. One will come up sooner or later.

I will be posting on the project when I start.

Henry