News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Happy New Years every one

Started by Chris, December 31, 2009, 04:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Happy new years everyone. This forum is the best. Good people to hear from, always, no matter the topic.

Chris

WGB

Tom T

The best of every thing to every one in the NEW YEAR. Stay warm well fed and dry. T

BruceM

Best wishes to everyone.  What a great bunch of doers, thinkers, creators, and thanks, admin for creating this great place for us to meet.  Happy 2010!

Bruce

PS For all of those with health and pain issues, I deeply wish for improvement and some relief  in 2010.  

rl71459

Happy New Year to all! 

May 2010 be a better year for everyonel!

Rob

mobile_bob

back at you guys!!!

may the next year be a better year than the last, may you make more money if needed, and may you stay healthy

oh ya, and best wishes for your listeroid/changa/petteroid or whatever your engine might be, may it run long and burn cleanly.

i would also like to thank each and everyone here for all they offer to this forum and all the work you have done to make
this place not only successful but a comfortable place to discuss a wide variety of topics.

you guys are the best!

bob g

vdubnut62

May everyone have a really good year. Be happy and healthy. Be thankful for what you have, for many have far less.
And remember, when you are complaining, the ones that don't know you, don't care. The ones that do know you, figure you are getting what you deserve! ;D
God Bless, Ron.

At least my friends say so.
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

mike90045

rcavictim

Here's hoping 2010 is better for all of us and I also second the "living with pain control sentiments" of BruceM.  My slide into 2010 was uneventful.  I slept through it.  Missed it by *that much*, about 10 minutes!   :D
"There are more worlds than the one you can hold in your hand."   Albert Hosteen, Navajo spiritual elder and code-breaker,  X-Files TV Series.

XYZER

Happy New Year you all.......1-1/2 hours to go here......
Vidhata 6/1, Power Solutions 6/1, Kubota Z482

M61hops

Well, so far it still looks a lot like last year... :P    But Happy New Year to all !!!!        Leland

lowspeedlife

Quote from: M61hops on January 01, 2010, 03:35:46 AM
Well, so far it still looks a lot like last year... :P    But Happy New Year to all !!!!        Leland

Hopefully NOT!!

Happy new year to all !!

Scott R.
Old Iron For A New Age

AdeV

Aye, happy new year to you all! And I'd like to second the motion that this forum is THE BEST, bar none
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
Lister CS 6/1 with ST5
Lister JP4 looking for a purpose...
Looking for a Changfa in my life...

veggie

Happy new year everyone.!
Thanks for making this forum a great place to share info.

veggie

mbryner

Wishing the best to all of you!   Sure is a great forum...
JKson 6/1, 7.5 kw ST head, propane tank muffler, off-grid, masonry stove, thermal mass H2O storage

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temp Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin, 1775

"The 2nd Amendment is the RESET button of the US Constitution"