News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Mindong 8kw brushless syncronous generator

Started by vdubnut62, March 15, 2024, 08:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdubnut62

Hello fellow genheads!
  Well,  what else that is not degoratory do you want to be called?
Anyway I am the (proud?) owner of a Mindong single phase syncronous generator 8kw with an s1100 engine. From what I have seen so far it looks to be pretty low hours.
This thing is circa 1999 or so and it is brushless.
  So... does anyone have a manual or even a link to one for this thing? I am pretty much flying blind here. The guy that I bought it from said he would "probably" find the manual and he would mail it to me, but I am not holding my breath.
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

Henry W

vdubnut62

Henry, I am totally unable to figure the picture thing out. This thing looks like your run of the mill ST head until the the rain cover comes off. The internals are different.
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous