News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Started by rdsaltpower, November 12, 2009, 06:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdsaltpower

Hello all, New to the board but I see some of you guys from another slow speed engine board. Glad I found the board , being the owner of a couple of Changfas and a minipetter.   :)

flywheel

Welcome aboard, there are a lot of changfa and petter owners here.  mobile_bob is probably smiling already.  I also own changfas and listeroids.   
                                        flywheel
Never met a diesel engine I didnt like.

Henry W

Welcome aboard rdsaltpower,

You will see this site has a board for Changfa Redstone and other Chinese diesels.
There are members here that has lots of experiance with the Changfa type engines and I feel these engines are starting to get reconized for being good work horses.

If you know others from the other board let them know about us. There is a good variety of boards on this forum. I feel there is a home here for everyone.

Henry

veggie

Welcome to the forum!
Always nice to see another Changfa user on the board.

Cheers,
Veggie

mobile_bob

welcome to the forum, and it is always nice to see another changfa owner join the group

one by one we will take over the world!!!!

mwahahahahaa

:)

bob g

rdsaltpower

Shipo

We all are Chagfanatic.... ;D ;D
Changfa 195/10kw
Changfa 170R/3Kw
Onan 6.0DJE-3CE
Yanmar TS-105C/Winco 5.3KW

vdubnut62

Is  that  Listernatics as in Fanatics... or Listernatics as in Lunatics???? ;D
Ron
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

WGB

lowspeedlife

Quote from: vdubnut62 on November 18, 2009, 04:48:34 PM
Is  that  Listernatics as in Fanatics... or Listernatics as in Lunatics???? ;D
Ron

Take your pick they both work! ;D

SR
Old Iron For A New Age

rcavictim

Welcome rdsaltpower. 
"There are more worlds than the one you can hold in your hand."   Albert Hosteen, Navajo spiritual elder and code-breaker,  X-Files TV Series.