News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Need help with my CAT build!

Started by Randybee1, July 11, 2013, 05:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randybee1

Hey guys, Awhile ago someone posted a nice thread of their Cat/Perkins build (This was the Cat that was sold by Surplus Supply a few years ago). In it they listed the special plugs needed for the electrical connections that are on the engine. At the time I dutifully bought those plugs and now they are hopelessly lost somewhere among the spare parts for the Lister, Redstone and Laidong

Can someone post them again? My apologies for not remembering who originally posted this info.

Randy B

Randybee1

Never mind!.. I found my notes with the parts #'s and ordering info.

LowGear

Aaaah,

A place for everything and everything in it's place!

I rejoice in your fortune.

Casey

XYZER

Didn't HWEW (sp) do a nice setup with that diesel? Maybe not.....................
Vidhata 6/1, Power Solutions 6/1, Kubota Z482

Horsepoor

I also have one of those little 13HP Cat engines sitting in the barn in storage for a future build. Unlike you, I never bought any electric connectors but share your interest. When you get a part number or ebay link, please post it because I need to buy some too. Thank you for reminding me.

Horsepoor

Henry W

Quote from: XYZER on July 11, 2013, 11:10:40 AM
Didn't HWEW (sp) do a nice setup with that diesel? Maybe not.....................

I had one of those cute engines and sold it. The reason was the price of parts was very high and decided to use Kubota. Price and parts availability is more reasonable on kubota engines in my area.

The Perkins/Cat is a fine engine though.

Henry