News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

This #100 post makes me a somebody!

Started by rcavictim, November 09, 2009, 02:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcavictim

OK, you don't have to call me a Junior Member any more.  :) :) :)
"There are more worlds than the one you can hold in your hand."   Albert Hosteen, Navajo spiritual elder and code-breaker,  X-Files TV Series.

bschwartz

I guess I need throw my opinions around more often :)
- Brett

Metro 6/1, ST-5 - sold :(
1982 300SD
1995 Suburban 6.5 TD
1994 Ford F-250 7.3 TD
1950s ? Oilwell (Witte) CD-12 (Behemoth), ST-12
What else can I run on WVO?
...Oh, and an old R-170

rcavictim

Quote from: bschwartz on November 09, 2009, 02:52:38 PM
I guess I need throw my opinions around more often :)

Only 69 more times Junior.   ;)

I hope you'll forgive an old tired fart a bit of fun.  :D
"There are more worlds than the one you can hold in your hand."   Albert Hosteen, Navajo spiritual elder and code-breaker,  X-Files TV Series.

rcavictim

Hey, it just occurred to me.  When one becomes a Full Member perhaps he should be presented with an honorary shovel?  :D

bschwartz

I don't think you need another one.  You've been shoveling it fine so far. 
- Brett

1982 300SD
1995 Suburban 6.5 TD
1994 Ford F-250 7.3 TD
...Oh, and an old R-170

rcavictim

Quote from: bschwartz on November 09, 2009, 04:17:25 PM

Ouch! OK, maybe guilty as charged ...but... you really didn't have to go to the trouble of dragging out your rain on a parade machine just for me.  I've become fond of celebrating anniversaries that don't involve getting older.  :)

bschwartz

Ok.... well maybe a golden shovel if it makes you feel better  ;D
- Brett

1982 300SD
1995 Suburban 6.5 TD
1994 Ford F-250 7.3 TD
...Oh, and an old R-170

dubbleUJay

Quote from: bschwartz on November 09, 2009, 04:17:25 PM

I'll just add a few of these  ;) ;D 8) as intended.

rcavictim, I think bschwartz has used everything "YELLOW" i.e. WVO, "smilies" exec. in his Lister!  ;)

dubbleUJay only joking!
dubbleUJay
Lister  - AK - CS6/1 - D - G1 - LR1 -
http://tinyurl.com/My-Listers

bschwartz

Holy Cow!!!! I never thought about smiles in the engine before.  I wonder how many KWH I can make per  ;D
Or other "yellow" things to put in the tank  ;)  How many BTUs are there in urea?  Wouldn't it be cool to tell all of your friends that your engine runs on .......... Drink a few rounds and fill your tank.

rcavicim, hope none of my posts offend.  They are never meant that way.  Sometimes I foget the  ;) and they are taken wrong.  I have too many of those distractions you mention (Wife and son).
- Brett

1982 300SD
1995 Suburban 6.5 TD
1994 Ford F-250 7.3 TD
...Oh, and an old R-170

rcavictim

Quote from: bschwartz on November 11, 2009, 06:58:55 AM
Holy Cow!!!! I never thought about smiles in the engine before.  I wonder how many KWH I can make per  ;D
Or other "yellow" things to put in the tank  ;)  How many BTUs are there in urea?  Wouldn't it be cool to tell all of your friends that your engine runs on .......... Drink a few rounds and fill your tank.

rcavicim, hope none of my posts offend.  They are never meant that way.  Sometimes I foget the  ;) and they are taken wrong.  I have too many of those distractions you mention (Wife and son).

Regarding urea as a fuel tank filler...there is recent evidence that urine when used as the working fluid in a electrolysis cell can break the hydrogen and oxygen free at a much lower voltage than the same process using pure water.  This shows some very potentially exciting performance gains.  I think it would be the ultimate payback to Big Oil to be able to just piss into your car's gas tank and drive off in a pollution free fuel cell powered e-car!

As for any offense from your posts.  We're cool.  8)