News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Would be nice if it was real. Or is it?

Started by Henry W, August 16, 2012, 03:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank S

Quote from: hwew on August 16, 2012, 03:59:31 PM
Lets see if we can figure this out. How is he doing the impossible. What tricks is he using for this SCAM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv53K9MnDuM&feature=related
He is pretty clever at hiding the second power cord but if you watch real close I think you can see a black cord under the table running along the 2x4 then along the back edge of the table, Note how he carefully shows every part of the table except for the right hand back leg
Ok that part is solved now 3/4 Hp motor turning the generator no problem as long as there is no load or a very light load.
That grinder looks to be a 6 inch no way it draws 14 amps even at full load which he never did, All he did was make a few sparks for a couple of seconds. so maybe a couple hundred watts of load at worst same with the drill press. Still no problem for the 3/4 hp motor to pull a gen head to produce enough power for that.
But re winding the gen head for a 200% better power output??????????????????????
That I have got to see. a 2900watt gen head x200% give me a break,unless he came up with some super conducting wire you just cannot put 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag.
Like someone said mount it on  plexiglass  place in the middle of the floor and let one of us see it operate. or send me a build sheet certified by at least 2 engineers along with their credentials and I'll build my own 
some will never escape the confines of the box. I've lived outside of mine for so long that I can no longer even find my box

AdeV

Thanks for the best link I've seen all week - truly hilarious. I was going to point out he was a fraud in the comments, but I see he's got them on "prior approval", so no way would it go through.

I had a look at the FAQs on the WITTS website, this in particular made me laugh:

QuoteQ. I thought you could not get something for nothing?

A. Lay in the sunshine for 3 or 4 hours.  You will get burned.  How much did you pay for that energy to burn you?  Zero!  Nothing!

Another example is lightning.  If you fly a kite in an electric storm, you will get more megawatts of power than you know what to do with.  How much did you pay for that?  Zero!  Nothing!

LOL - someone doesn't understand physics.... despite his earlier claim to be a "World class engineer/scientist" - whatever one of those is...

Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
Lister CS 6/1 with ST5
Lister JP4 looking for a purpose...
Looking for a Changfa in my life...

Frank S

One thing that struck me as funny was when he said the generator was was 200 times as powerful. I was wondering it he meant 200% or 200X
very big difference
some will never escape the confines of the box. I've lived outside of mine for so long that I can no longer even find my box

fabricator

Quote from: AdeV on August 20, 2012, 04:29:27 AM
LOL - someone doesn't understand physics.... despite his earlier claim to be a "World class engineer/scientist" - whatever one of those is...

Dangerous is what one of those is. ;)

quinnf

Do you suppose the person who would do something like that is the technological equivalent of the guy who created the Jackalope?  Or maybe someone with more devious motives?  When I see stuff like that, I really wonder.

q.

BruceM

In the same vein, but intentional:
Computertan.com

You must do the free trial to see what it's really about.  (It is not a download, no virus risk.)

Hilariously good job of a techno-spoof on the tanning crowd.