News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Would be nice if it was real. Or is it?

Started by Henry W, August 16, 2012, 03:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry W

Lets see if we can figure this out. How is he doing the impossible. What tricks is he using for this SCAM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv53K9MnDuM&feature=related

Henry W

Ok, I'm taking a shot at this. I say the generator head has been gutted out and inverter gutts have been put in the generator housing. Next, the 2X4 directly beneth the generator head that is under the table has been hollowed out and batteries are in the hollowed space.

Tom Reed

Ashwamegh 6/1 - ST5 @ just over 4000 hrs
ChangChi NM195
Witte BD Generator

Tom

Carlb

no batteries needed he is bringing ac up inside one of the 1" pipe legs on the table.

My Projects
Metro 6/1  Diesel / Natural Gas, Backup Generator  
22kw Solar in three arrays 
2.5kw 3.7 meter wind turbine
2 Solar Air heaters  Totaling 150 Sq/Ft
1969 Camaro 560hp 4 speed automatic with overdrive
2005 Infiniti G35 coupe 6 speed manual transmission

mobile_bob

this guy should be taken out behind the woodshed and soundly spanked!

"we have modified this generator to put out 200 times what it originally put out"

what a joke!

bob g

"there are none so easily screwed than those that so badly want to believe"

fabricator

And guess what, there are lots of people who are astounded and amazed, like the man said there is a fool born every minute.

fabricator

suspend it on a sheet of plexiglass in the middle of the room with the one cord to start it up, with Mobile Bob there.

Horsepoor

There is no mystery involved, he just lives in the same world as Willem, and on their planet all such things are possible.

mobile_bob

it must be a phase of the moon or something!

this overunity bullcrap seems to be running rampant all over the place lately

several forums i belong to have this crap rearing its fugly head lately, and i gotta tell
you it really tries my patience when good folks send money or even think about doing so. 

these guys hawking this stuff are either incredible ignorant, which isn't likely considering they have to so carefully hide the power cord, or they are just criminals
as evidenced by them hiding the power cord.

if folks like this even spent 10% of the time they spend promoting or blogging about overunity on real and worthwhile pursuits, well... we might actually get something done!

obviously our education system has failed horribly, i am thinking that most kids learn the basics of why you can not only break even with overunity, you can't even get close, by the time they are in 7th grade.

if this is not the case i think we at microcogen.info need to start an outreach program to educate the youth before they too become so stupid as to buy in to this crapolla.

i guess the populace has become so accustomed to a free lunch from the government that it only seems reasonable you can get free energy from some youtube machine?

btw, did i ever tell you guys what i really think of over unity?

;)

bob g

fabricator

If you did I don't remember it Bob, hat do you think about it?  ;D

SteveU.

O.K. now.
How about a dose of reality. No magic here. Uses real fuels and costs real dollars.
I stumbled across this looking to see just how quiet Kohler was getting their own engines in their own residential home systems:

http://kohlerpower.com/onlinecatalog/pdf/g4213.pdf

Warranted for off-grid usage.
EPA certified
Designed to be home solar stand-a-lone compatible.

Regards
Solarless - no methane either Steve Unruh

"Use it up. Wear it out. Make do. Or do without."
"Trees are the Answer" to habitat, water, climate moderation, food, shelter, power, heat and light. Plant, grow, and harvest more trees. Then repeat. Trees the ultimate "no till crop". Trees THE BEST solar batteries. Now that is True sustainability.

mobile_bob

thanks for the link Steve

very interesting

bob g

LowGear

How do I invest.  I want in on this ground floor opportunity.

Casey

Tom Reed

Yes interesting link to the Kohler generator. It's surprising that they don't have a 3 stage charging system, looks like it just puts out a straight 54vdc for the 48v nominal system. It won't even do a bulk fill at that voltage. Uses .9 gph of LP per hour at a 3kw load while my Listeroid uses .33 gph.
Ashwamegh 6/1 - ST5 @ just over 4000 hrs
ChangChi NM195
Witte BD Generator

Tom

SteveU.

Hey M.Bob, Hey Tom
Ha! Ha! No I ain't selling or even promoting  these 6kW DC 24/36/48 volt units. Just saying  that they ARE now out there at common user levels of affordability and not as military/NASA cost plus ex-units. 4/5th's the way to the specs of the perfect ideal personal unit.
But that said Google up and see that these 6VSG's are not smoke and mirrors or idealistic speculation but off the shelf available today for between $5458 to $5740 USD.
So . . . for a phone call you get delivered a median 2300-2900 RPM variable speed unit already literally turn key starting set up to parallel plug into into a home solar off grid system or a large battery bank. Sell more and they will just make up more.
Factory/dealer backing. Service Warrantee. All certifications already in place already for your homeowners insurance, fire district, air pollution control authority, reasonable CCR's etc.

Anybody done it knows the time and work it takes to find/source/buy ship a surplus, limited import, or found obsolete engine; then a gen head; then pulleys/belts or bellhousing & drive couplers. Then make up a mounting to fit all of this. Then build a weatherproof (wife/neighbor demanded sound moderating) house around it.
This doesn't even include teardown casting sand removal; reliability up grades like dippers, offset mounting bolts, re-bearing, thermostats, radiators, circulating pumps and all of the hoses, tubing and hardware bracketry. On many: starter/flyweel/ring gear fabricating. Then on to governor and AVR issues. Obligating yourself to suppliers/dealers who come and go. Designing in components that may not be available to be able to just bolt on replace.

Yeah, yeah I know: for DYI's this is all supposed to be fun. It is supposed to save you money. It is supposed to give you a better understanding of the systems for personal trouble shooting, repair and overhaul ability. Much better control to go a KISS route. And rolling your own it better damn well save you in fuel operating costs.
Yeah I've now been involved in building up a few of these systems now. IF built with replacement available compontets - not one time surplus/take off components - cost always floats up to at least $4,000. USD if in todays dollars. Sell it? 50 cents on the dollar spent out if you are lucky.

Anyhow. These are available now I think reasonable for people who just want a solution and want to spend their time with the kids. the dogs, out in the gardens, fishing or whatever.
These people will age out, separate, divorce, cash out to put kids in college and you will soon be seeing these come on the used market for a percentage of new.

Just saying there is more to it than just the grams per Kw/h ideal.

Ha! Ha! I've woodgas fuel made at least 600 kW/h in the last 2 1/2 years and used at most directly one 12 oz bottle of propane.
Full disclosure: just like ALL Dino fuels including methane it DID take power to make the wood fuel. Chainsaw gas and oil. Grid electricity to chunk up much of the wood. Vehicle gasoline to transport. Peanut  butter and beer too for people part of it. Still working on closing this energy spiral into a closed loop.
But then I AM DYI.

Best Regards
Steve Unruh

"Use it up. Wear it out. Make do. Or do without."
"Trees are the Answer" to habitat, water, climate moderation, food, shelter, power, heat and light. Plant, grow, and harvest more trees. Then repeat. Trees the ultimate "no till crop". Trees THE BEST solar batteries. Now that is True sustainability.