News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

mad science

Started by Lloyd, July 27, 2012, 01:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd

http://www.enotes.com/topic/Magnetosphere. This region protects the Earth from cosmic rays that would strip away the upper atmosphere, including the ozone layer that protects the earth from harmful ultraviolet radiation.
JUST REMEMBER..it doesn't matter what came first, as long as you got chickens & eggs.
Semantics is for sitting around the fire drinking stumpblaster, as long as noone is belligerent.
The Devil is in the details, ignore the details, and you create the Devil's playground.

Lloyd

Future

At present, the overall geomagnetic field is becoming weaker; the present strong deterioration corresponds to a 10–15% decline over the last 150 years and has accelerated in the past several years; geomagnetic intensity has declined almost continuously from a maximum 35% above the modern value achieved approximately 2,000 years ago.
JUST REMEMBER..it doesn't matter what came first, as long as you got chickens & eggs.
Semantics is for sitting around the fire drinking stumpblaster, as long as noone is belligerent.
The Devil is in the details, ignore the details, and you create the Devil's playground.

Lloyd

we live in/on one big generator ?/

The Earth's magnetic field is mostly caused by electric currents in the liquid outer core, which is composed of highly conductive molten iron. A magnetic field is generated by a feedback loop: current loops generate magnetic fields (Ampère's circuital law); a changing magnetic field generates an electric field (Faraday's law); and the electric and magnetic fields exert a force on the charges that are flowing in currents (the Lorentz force). These effects can be combined in an equation for the magnetic field only called the magnetic induction equation:

\frac{\partial \mathbf{B}}{\partial t} = \eta \nabla^2 \mathbf{B} + \nabla \times (\mathbf{u} \times \mathbf{B})

AdeV

Quote from: Lloyd on July 27, 2012, 01:31:42 AM
the present strong deterioration corresponds to a 10–15% decline over the last 150 years and has accelerated in the past several years;

What's the betting that some swivel-eyed loon is busy linking it to CO2 emissions?  ::)
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
Lister CS 6/1 with ST5
Lister JP4 looking for a purpose...
Looking for a Changfa in my life...

Lloyd

Quote from: AdeV on July 27, 2012, 02:18:39 AM
Quote from: Lloyd on July 27, 2012, 01:31:42 AM
the present strong deterioration corresponds to a 10–15% decline over the last 150 years and has accelerated in the past several years;

What's the betting that some swivel-eyed loon is busy linking it to CO2 emissions?  ::)

I was thinking some what polar opposite.

Just maybe it's all related.

But maybe the generator has something to do with it, even though it's not fueled by some content of dyno-fuel.

I just on a lark right now.

frustrated, by the government that shows me the path.

i grew up thinking the true path was between the opposites.

L

Tom Reed

Lloyd, every one knows the magnetic field of the earth is weakening because of all those free energy machines sucking the energy out of the magnetosphere. That's the real reason why the power that be suppress them amongst us peons. :P

Ashwamegh 6/1 - ST5 @ just over 4000 hrs
ChangChi NM195
Witte BD Generator

Tom

Henry W

Tom,

That is only a small part why it is happening.

Years ago, General Motors and our government has been work on a project behind closed doors. This device called the Turbo Encabulator is one of the main causes of the Earths magnetic field shifting. Development was turned over to another company that is also working behind closed doors experimenting with this device.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7G7xOG2Ag

Henry

Carlb

Quote from: hwew on July 27, 2012, 03:24:13 PM
Tom,

That is only a small part why it is happening.

Years ago, General Motors and our government has been work on a project behind closed doors. This device called the Turbo Encabulator is one of the main causes of the Earths magnetic field shifting. Development was turned over to another company that is also working behind closed doors experimenting with this device.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7G7xOG2Ag

Henry

I wonder how this guy kept a straight face
My Projects
Metro 6/1  Diesel / Natural Gas, Backup Generator  
22kw Solar in three arrays 
2.5kw 3.7 meter wind turbine
2 Solar Air heaters  Totaling 150 Sq/Ft
1969 Camaro 560hp 4 speed automatic with overdrive
2005 Infiniti G35 coupe 6 speed manual transmission

Henry W

On a serious note:  Scientists have been working on figuring out what effects the shifting of the fields will have on our planet. There is not much we can do about it so I won't be losing much much sleep over it.

The only thing we can do is be prepaired with backup power, food and ect.....

At times it's good to joke around and I hope my previous does not offend anyone.

Henry

mobile_bob

i find all this horribly offensive!

ok....

only joking!

the turboencabulator is second only to willems video's when it comes to pure entertainment.

http://www.utterpower.com/the-best-of-willem/

bob g

Henry W

Henry W

Bob,

I am in tears. :D Good one.

Tom Reed

Ah, that George B. is truly a man of character! I own one of his engines and he stood behind it. 
Ashwamegh 6/1 - ST5 @ just over 4000 hrs
ChangChi NM195
Witte BD Generator

Tom

highwater

George had a list of definitions, that I can't find right at the moment.
When I read them I laughed out loud. They included Willm.

edit
here it is:http://www.utterpower.com/utterpowers-lexicon/

Randall