Differant models of Changfa/Redstone/Chinese diesels.

Started by Henry W, November 01, 2009, 08:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LincTex

Quote from: Tom on November 05, 2010, 12:10:16 PM
Ooooohhhh! could you post some pics of that tractor????
Tom, it might be a while before I head out to "my place" so I found some pics on the 'net. The first one is EXACTLY what is looks like... what I find interesting is they have kept the same basic design and modernized it a little, as the next few pictures shown you can see they made it "look" a little more modern!
Metro 6-1 from Sam Crosby, 2007
Chang Chai 1110 - 18 HP

NevadaBlue

What a great place. I've gotten manuals for these engines from 2 members and I'm barely a newbie. :)

Today I got the S1110 manual from flywheel. He sent a paper copy of his manual, so I'll be scanning it and turning it into a PDF file. I'll upload it here. It appears that the max size for uploads is 750k, so I may need to split it into parts.

More later, thanks to flywheel and vdubnut62 for helping me out.  :)

NevadaBlue

OK, here we go. In order to preserve the quality of the document, I had to split it into 9 parts of six pages each, 54 pages total. I'll post the parts here and if anyone wants the entire file emailed, I can do that. nevadablue at hotmail dot com  The file is 5.2 megs total.

NevadaBlue

Part 2, the forum will allow only one per post, sorry.

NevadaBlue

Part 7, I think the software got mad at me... locked me out for a bit. Posting too fast I guess.

Henry W

Was just to much traffic for the server. It is fine now.

Henry

NevadaBlue

NevadaBlue

last part... 9

I'll email the whole thing as one file too if anyone wants it. :)

Henry W

Please send me the PDF file. I will put it with some of the other engine manuals.

Henry

Henry W