News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Who else thinks this computer case needs a headlight?

Started by rcavictim, January 25, 2012, 08:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcavictim

Computer tower cabinets have gotten pretty 'artsy' in recent years but this one is starting to resemble the Roger Ramjet Space Patrol Chinese diesel recently discovered on ebay.  I think it needs a headlight! :D
"There are more worlds than the one you can hold in your hand."   Albert Hosteen, Navajo spiritual elder and code-breaker,  X-Files TV Series.

dieselgman

Yes, quite the similarities there! Ha! Ha! Must be for the real hard-core geek guys and gals! :D
Ford Powerstroke, Caterpillar 3304s, Cummins M11, Too many Listers to count.

vdubnut62

Well, it either needs the headlight or a couple arms waving while yelling DANGER, DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!!

Maybe both....
Ron.
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

fabricator

Between my laptop and my smart phone I haven't fired up the ole PC in a long time, I wonder what the story is on that "Twin Axial Balancer" engine?

rcavictim

Quote from: vdubnut62 on January 25, 2012, 04:19:22 PM
Well, it either needs the headlight or a couple arms waving while yelling DANGER, DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!!

Maybe both....
Ron.

Ron,

Slide some flex drier duct tubing on your arms and show us how it's done!  ;)
"There are more worlds than the one you can hold in your hand."   Albert Hosteen, Navajo spiritual elder and code-breaker,  X-Files TV Series.

vdubnut62

Aww, now your just tryin' to butter me up.
B'sides, I'd hafta be awful tipsy, an then I'd jus embarrass m'self when I fell down :o
Ron
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous