ArcticCogen

Hi Brett,

Inuvik, Northwest Territories

(de VE8EV)
GTC 6/1
Kubota Z482 sold!!
2005 F350 6.0L

bschwartz

Welcome aboard Arctic...... I didn't think diesels would start that far north  ;D ;D ;D
- Brett

Metro 6/1, ST-5 - sold :(
1982 300SD
1995 Suburban 6.5 TD
1994 Ford F-250 7.3 TD
1950s ? Oilwell (Witte) CD-12 (Behemoth), ST-12
What else can I run on WVO?
...Oh, and an old R-170

mike90045

Quote from: bschwartz on April 18, 2012, 11:10:05 PM
Welcome aboard Arctic...... I didn't think diesels would start that far north  ;D ;D ;D

They have to buy the "special ones" that go for years without refueling....  and let it run all night in the winter.

TimSR2

Nice call,  ArcticCogen.   ( ...- . ---.. . ...- )

mdsailor

Near Annapolis, MD.  First post, but been reading and learning from you all for a while.  Thanks! 
Quent

bschwartz

Welcome aboard Quent!

-Brett
KC5WOT  (N2ELY before moving west)
- Brett

Metro 6/1, ST-5 - sold :(
1982 300SD
1995 Suburban 6.5 TD
1994 Ford F-250 7.3 TD
1950s ? Oilwell (Witte) CD-12 (Behemoth), ST-12
What else can I run on WVO?
...Oh, and an old R-170

rcavictim

ArcticCogen,

Yes, terrific call!

"There are more worlds than the one you can hold in your hand."   Albert Hosteen, Navajo spiritual elder and code-breaker,  X-Files TV Series.

ford8n

Eastern North Carolina

Henry W

cohippy

Loma Colorado.....about 15 miles east from the utah border south of I-70

moonweav

Frank S

From Texas but have been mostly all over the planet. since before the 2nd gulf war I have been in Kuwait.
Came over here to set up a manufacturing factory that now produces 150 to 200 tons of engineered steel structure per month along with Hydraulic freight elevators and machinery. and several 1000 Fire and explosion rated doors per year.
Temperatures range from lows of 100 to highs of 126f in summer in winter only 2 months long lows maybe 30f with highs of 40f a couple of days
fuel prices about .80 cents per gallon. on average.
320 days full sun 40 days dust rain maybe off and on light to drenching downpours only a few hours maybe 4 to 6 times from late Sept to early May but occasionally a sporadic shower just enough to almost cover the ground anytime from early Sept to late June. 
some will never escape the confines of the box. I've lived outside of mine for so long that I can no longer even find my box

sarawnw

Henry W

My stomping grounds until 1986. I sure miss the days fishing at Fish Creek Ponds, Indian Lake, Long Lake. The winter festival at Lake George was a blast. Sking White Face, Gore, West mountain. Sure miss being up there at times.

Henry

listeroil