News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Lister/Listeroid Mechanic Needed in the NE

Started by Slojo, November 17, 2011, 08:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slojo

Hello, name is Joe and am new to the whole Lister/Listeroid scene.  Still searching for my first purchase but for sure will need some assisatance from a reputable, experienced mechanic, that wants to earn some extra cash.  I am in lower NY so I prefer someone in this general region (NY, PA, CT....you get the picture), anyplace that's about 8-10 hour drive max.  I am considering both an original Lister as well as a Listeroid, but am in no rush and want the work done right the first time, no short cuts, best possible parts.  I am flexible about what ever arrangement we can make, but I must be able to trust you with my investment(s).  If you guys (or gals, if there are any) know of anyone that might fit these needs and is looking for a paid project, please see if you can send their information my way.

Thanks
Joe-NY

Slojo

mbryner

Well, welcome at least!  ;D

I'm on the West Coast, but someone on this forum from NY area may respond.   
JKson 6/1, 7.5 kw ST head, propane tank muffler, off-grid, masonry stove, thermal mass H2O storage

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temp Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin, 1775

"The 2nd Amendment is the RESET button of the US Constitution"

akghound

Come on out here to Montana and I will help you.
Ken Gardner.  ;)
One Day At A Time 
2000 F450 7.3 Powerstroke / Home Built WVO conversion
96 Dodge Cummins 2500 4x4 / Homebuilt WVO conversion
Listeroid Generator on used ATF
Living off grid

Carlb

I am in southern New Jersey,  what kind of assistance do you require?

carl
My Projects
Metro 6/1  Diesel / Natural Gas, Backup Generator  
22kw Solar in three arrays 
2.5kw 3.7 meter wind turbine
2 Solar Air heaters  Totaling 150 Sq/Ft
1969 Camaro 560hp 4 speed automatic with overdrive
2005 Infiniti G35 coupe 6 speed manual transmission

Tom T

Ken did you get your set up and running? Whats the temp weather ther its 27 hear. Tom T

fabricator

I hate to say it but with a lister/roid you pretty much need to learn to be your own mechanic, these things are works in progress.

akghound

Tom ....
It is getting closer. Have a few things done, posted on the other thread a little while ago.
Cold here two below zero with drifting snow. Warmed up today though. Sunny and up to about 15-20 above. Worked on tractor/generaor project some this afternoon.
Ken Gardner
One Day At A Time 
2000 F450 7.3 Powerstroke / Home Built WVO conversion
96 Dodge Cummins 2500 4x4 / Homebuilt WVO conversion
Listeroid Generator on used ATF
Living off grid

Slojo

Quote from: Carlb on November 20, 2011, 06:14:42 AM
I am in southern New Jersey,  what kind of assistance do you require?

carl

PM sent.

Joe-NY