News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

S1100A2NM manual

Started by Torn, October 26, 2011, 02:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronmar

Ron
   Any chance of getting a zipped copy of that S1100A2NM manual?  One just followed me home this afternoon...

r_marlett at msn.com

Thanks

Ron
Ron
"It ain't broke till I Can't make parts for it"

vdubnut62

Quote from: Tom T on October 28, 2011, 04:30:11 PM
Cyou post it hear and it be down loaded  Tom T

I don't have a clue as to how to post the thing here ???
Ron
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

vdubnut62

Quote from: Thob on October 28, 2011, 06:28:38 PM
There's a free service called "dropbox" that allows you to upload and download large files. 

www.dropbox.com

They claim to have clients for windows, mac, linux, etc.

Thanks, I'll look into it as soon as I can.
Ron
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

vdubnut62

Quote from: Ronmar on November 05, 2011, 09:47:46 PM
Ron
   Any chance of getting a zipped copy of that S1100A2NM manual?  One just followed me home this afternoon...

r_marlett at msn.com

Thanks

Ron

Hang on Ronmar, I will figure something out just as soon as I get some time.
There's got to be a better way than what I've tried so far. :P
Ron

vdubnut62

Ok, here we go!
Thanks Thob for the link to dropbox. Well the file is supposed to be ready, so just click on this link to go there. I hope I have it set up so everyone can download a copy that wants one.
Please let me know how it works for you!
Ron

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48375249/Chang%20Chai%20Manual.pdf

Tom T

I tried the down load all I get is the hour glass that says its working and the size of the file but wont down load what in my settings do I need to chang? Tom T

Ronmar

It worked OK for me Tom.  It is a free service, so it is a really slow download of a large file.  Had enough time to go get a cup of tea:)

Ron
   Thank you so much for uploading and sharing it...

Ron M
Ron

Tom T

I let it set and see and it comes up can not display website I thank its a setting on my computer. Tom T

Ronmar

Could be your firewall or an anti-virus software is not allowing the transfer...
Ron

Tom T

Thats what I thank but cant find how to change it. Tom T

vdubnut62

Quote from: Tom T on November 06, 2011, 02:54:47 PM
Thats what I thank but cant find how to change it. Tom T

Tom, what OS, firewall,browser and antivirus are you running? I don't know if I can help, but I would be willing to give it a a shot.
Ron

mike90045

It's a huge PDF, took me about 40 minutes via DSL, Firefox ver7 / winXP was fine.