News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

S1100A2NM manual

Started by Torn, October 26, 2011, 02:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn

Hello

I'm new here. I was given a S1100A2NM with the 10Kw gen. I got it from a family member. It hasn't been run in about 8yrs and kept in side. It looks like it's in good shape. I was wondering if you had or know were to get a manual with some exploded views for it? I've been trying to search in the forums with no luck so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also my email is sean97068@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance, great forum.

Sean

vdubnut62

Hey Sean,
I have a manual in PDF format, about 106,000 kb, will your Email accept a file that size?
It's for a Chang Chai S1100A2, I have a Xing Dong and for all practical purposes, they're the same.
Ron.
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

Torn

Torn

Im not sure if it will or not. I guess we can just give it a try.

vdubnut62

Well, I can't send it. It puts me over the 25mb limit ::)
I just got up to head to work, but I'll get it posted to my hotmail skydrive & send you a password late this weekend.
Sorry for the wait.
Ron
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

vdubnut62

Well,the Devil! skydrive won't let me load over 100mb and this file is 104mb!

Help anyone?
Ron

Torn

Thanks Ron for trying.

Anyone else?

deeiche

Quote from: vdubnut62 on October 26, 2011, 09:47:15 PM
Well,the Devil! skydrive won't let me load over 100mb and this file is 104mb!

Help anyone?
Ron
Use 7zip or WinRAR to split a file into smaller pieces.

vdubnut62

Thanks deeiche!  It works like a charm on my end. I appreciate the help.
Ron

Torn

Thank you so much guys. I got them. I was able to open the first and the last one's. Just have to figure out how to open 5,6,7 and 8. I have an IMac so things are a little frustrating some times. I really appreciate all the help.

Sean

deeiche

Quote from: Torn on October 27, 2011, 03:10:40 PM
Thank you so much guys. I got them. I was able to open the first and the last one's. Just have to figure out how to open 5,6,7 and 8. I have an IMac so things are a little frustrating some times. I really appreciate all the help.

Sean
you have to find the correct tool for the job, and I am not a Mac person

Let me Google that for you.

Torn

Well I have tried a few different applications to try and extract  the 5-8 ones and still can't get them open.  The web said that the ones I used should open in. One said it couldn't figureout what format it was in. I have searched online but still haven't found an answer. Don't know why it was only able to extract the first and last set that you sent me and not the 5-8. I will keep searching.

Sean

vdubnut62

PM or email me your address, and I'll snailmail you a CD.
Ron

Tom T

Cyou post it hear and it be down loaded  Tom T

Thob

There's a free service called "dropbox" that allows you to upload and download large files. 

www.dropbox.com

They claim to have clients for windows, mac, linux, etc.
Witte 98RC Gas burner - Kubota D600 w/ST7.5KW head.
I'm not afraid to take anything apart.
I am sometimes afraid I'm not going to get it back together.