Yanmar 2TNV70-PGA Diesel Engine

Started by flywheel, October 26, 2009, 12:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

Henry W

Very Cool Ryan,

I found your Youtube Clip.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVGpQz_77Xc

I bet that tractor can pull a good load.

Henry

Geno

That's funny, I thought I posted the youtube link. I see Henry got it right though.

Thanks, Geno

TimSR2

Nospark,

I have a 13 horse single cyl Ducati WD1-430 air cooled, it is a horizontal shaft. Some bolens tractors ran a twin cylinder  22 hp of this engine pattern, the WD2-860. They are made out of pure unobtanium.  Is this what you are trying to replace? If you handle can the shortage of power you can have mine for free, just pay the shipping

It runs great and has maybe 50 hours on it.  Maybe just run smaller mower blades, or drive a bit slower? I'd love to get it out from under my workbench

ryanw95

I love this tractor, I used it plenty this past week hauling firewood to the house, over to the firewood shack, etc. When the hopper water level was getting low, I'd just throw a snowball or two in it. :-)

I also finished the manual 3pt hitch on it, which is very useful. I have a heavy cat 0 moldboard plow for it which works great. I also picked up a 1 1/4" hitch at a local thrift store, which I'm eventually going to chop/weld/etc. and make it into back-blade/hitch/tooth scraper/etc.

I have two horizontal water cooled diesel/7.5kw generators. This is one of them, it's direct coupled. Planning to put in on a trailer to make it more "mobile".
handfull of horizontal water-cooled Changfa-style motors, in tractor, generators, etc.

ryanw95

oh, and to the hearing protection need...no, but usually if I find a pair of ear-plugs in my shop, I'll stick 'em in my ears. ;D
handfull of horizontal water-cooled Changfa-style motors, in tractor, generators, etc.