News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Where to buy multiple wire/circuit quick disconnects??

Started by tinkerer, May 30, 2011, 07:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerer

Hello, I am looking for some plastic electrical connectors for a couple of projects I am working on. I am looking for the white plastic connectors that are somewhat T shaped and use the flat blade style terminals inside. The ones I have from a previous project have three wires coming out of them. I've seem them on various motorcycles and such, but can't seem to find them online?? Any suggestions???

LowGear

How's that bumper sticker go?

One picture is worth 25,000 words.

Casey

rcavictim

I like to use a video tech expression.  One picture is worth a thousand watts.  :D
"There are more worlds than the one you can hold in your hand."   Albert Hosteen, Navajo spiritual elder and code-breaker,  X-Files TV Series.

AdeV

They are probably made by Molex; have a look through these pages, I bet you find what you're looking for.

Even if you don't buy from Farnell, armed with the Molex codes, you should be able to find them at your local electronics supplier.
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
Lister CS 6/1 with ST5
Lister JP4 looking for a purpose...
Looking for a Changfa in my life...

tinkerer

Quote from: LowGear on May 30, 2011, 08:23:22 PM
How's that bumper sticker go?

One picture is worth 25,000 words.

Casey

I know, I know lol. If I could find a picture online I probably could have found where to buy them. lol I would have took a picture of some I have on various things, but my camera was dead. Sorry guys. I'll try to do better next time.

Thanks!
Ben

luv2weld

6/1 with 5 kw ST       
8/1 with 7.5kw ST
28/2 with 24kw ST

I wouldn't need to manage my anger if people would learn to manage their stupidity!!

The best way to "kill time" is to work it to death!

Zero_G

I like these:http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=9283

They are good for 10ga wire and 93 amps. They also cross over to another hobby of mine.