we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Laidong Diesel?

Started by BigGreen, February 02, 2011, 06:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deeiche

rm /

dustpile

Laidong is a state owned company. Been around for a long time. The engines are used in Aurora Generators. Both the 3 cylinder and 4 cylinder ones.  They have EPA Tier 4 approval by the way.  Aurora also carries all the parts for them in both Canada and the USA online and easy to order.  Jinma Farm Tractors are also using the same engine.

Here's some photos showing them being installed for Aurora.

This should also give you an idea of how small they are.

Lots more photos and video there.   I have additional photos but can't find a way of posting them here without hot linking.

dustpile

Here is the Laidong 4 cylinder engine.

Henry W

Guys,

I have the privilege to introduce Tom Osborne's buisness partner. His name is Chuck Elmore. He will be a member of the Microcogen forum once he goes through the proper clearance. He is very excited to start posting in the Dealers Registry and Parts Sources section about the Tier 4 aproved Laidong FD385 and 4L22D diesel engines. I can say that he is already on top of it. He just put an order in today for more of these fine engines and a parts order has also been put in with the shipment. I think we finally found a supplier that is working hard to get us the Laidong FD385 and 4L22D diesels along with the support to maintain these engines.
There will be pictures posted of these engines in a day or two so you can take a good look at them. When I saw these engines last year I was very impressed on what I saw. I did not expect this type of build quality. These are great quality engines that will be sold for a great price.
Chuck also carries another line of engines that you will be able to read about very shortly.

Henry

Henry W

Some of you ask about prices of Injector pump and other parts. The complete injector pump assembly is very affordable compaired to other Multi-Cylinder engines. You can just about purchase 3 of these injector pumps compaired the cost of other brands.

Pretty much all major parts are very affordable.

Henry

veggie

My tractor has the exact same engine.
A Laidong 385 diesel.

veggie

Henry W

Hi Veggie,

All I have heard is good things about them. It seems like you get a lot of engine for the money.

Henry