News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas, felllow Micro-cogenners!

Started by AdeV, December 24, 2010, 03:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdeV

'Tis the season, etc. I know you're probably all christmassed out already (it seems to have been going on for months), but suddenly it's upon us, and in just a week or two we'll probably be wondering what all the fuss was about & just how big is that credit card bill going to be...?

But, in the meantime, may I wish you all Happy Christmas, and here's looking forward to another year of tinkering with old (and some not-so-old) diesel generators, no matter whether they're British, American, Indian or Chinese.
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
Lister CS 6/1 with ST5
Lister JP4 looking for a purpose...
Looking for a Changfa in my life...

billswan

Merry Christmas to you Adev and to the rest of the group ;D ;D
16/1 Metro DI at work 900rpm and 7000watts

10/1 Omega in a state of failure

veggie

Happy holidays and good health to everyone.

veggie

rl71459

mobile_bob

merry christmas everyone, and thank you all for you contributions in making this the go to forum for
diy micro cogen.'

everyone be safe and enjoy your families, friends and what is important to you.

bob g

SteveU.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays too ALL!
However you celebrate it; whether you are Winter or Summer now; DO celebrate another year of living and share by giving your most precious gift of all - a bit of your time and caring to others of like minds.

Best Regards
Washigton State Steve Unruh
"Use it up. Wear it out. Make do. Or do without."
"Trees are the Answer" to habitat, water, climate moderation, food, shelter, power, heat and light. Plant, grow, and harvest more trees. Then repeat. Trees the ultimate "no till crop". Trees THE BEST solar batteries. Now that is True sustainability.

Henry W

Merry Christmas everyone. Stay warm, Have fun and Be safe.

Henry

vdubnut62

I suppose that everyone here has noticed that I'm not terribly worried about being politically correct, so in that spirit,
May everyone Have a Very Merry Christmas and may God Bless you and keep you in the palm of His hand.
Ron
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

mbryner

hahaa, or should I say hohoho.  :)   Amen to that, Ron.   Merry Christmas all!
JKson 6/1, 7.5 kw ST head, propane tank muffler, off-grid, masonry stove, thermal mass H2O storage

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temp Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin, 1775

"The 2nd Amendment is the RESET button of the US Constitution"