Could be the start of a really impressive CHP system...?  ;D
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
Lister CS 6/1 with ST5
Lister JP4 looking for a purpose...
Looking for a Changfa in my life...

Ronmar

I like it:)  Gotta love that "man-eater" of a flywheel...
Ron
"It ain't broke till I Can't make parts for it"

vdubnut62

WOW!! can you say Brobdingnagian?
I have flywheel envy.
Ron
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

BioHazard

Good lord, look at the whole thing bouncing around. What does that weigh, a thousand tons?

Where do I buy one? ;D
Do engines get rewarded for their steam?

mobile_bob

AdeV

BTW, if you actually go to the U-tube page, they're trying to sell it.... so if you know someone who wants it... be nice to see it preserved by a friend of the forum...
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
Lister CS 6/1 with ST5
Lister JP4 looking for a purpose...
Looking for a Changfa in my life...

DRDEATH

Man if I had one of these I would need some sort of heat system because I wouldn't have my wife with me to keep me warm. LOL DD
As long as Breast Cancer Kills, I will support the battle. Please help support your local chapters.

slowspeed

you think it would fit on the back of my truck?
Working with Witte 15/1,WVO Lister 12/2 with 25kw Gen head,Gasifier,Sterling Engine,Solar,Hydrogen,300sd Benz on WVO,Dodge Truck on WVO

DRDEATH

Anything will always fit in a truck. Now that does not mean the truck and possibably the cab will like it. DD LOL
As long as Breast Cancer Kills, I will support the battle. Please help support your local chapters.

Fat Charlie

That's not so much for a "whole house" system as powering a small New Hampshire town.  Those kids were closer to that flywheel than I'd feel comfortable with, though.  ;D
Belleghuan 10/1
Utterpower PMG
Spare time for the install?  Priceless.
Solar air and hot water are next on the list.

DRDEATH

Yea I think for any reason if they are going to start that engine there should be a safty pannel just to remind them how close is safe. I would guess if someone got tangled up in that flywheel the engine would not even notice. There would be at least 2 or 3 pieces left. Mike DD

lowspeedlife

That's what I call "heavy metal", WOW,
looks like joh from "woodnstuff" has messaged them about a purchase. hope he gets it!!

Scott R.
Old Iron For A New Age

JohnF

Damn;

It is in Ontario, wonder how much grief I'm going to get from "she who must be obeyed"........
John F
www.woodnstuff.ca
Listers, Changfas, Redstones, AG's and anything else diesel I can get my hands on!

vdubnut62

John if She WMBO gives you too much flack, I'll meet you halfway with  the Mighty Dodge and gooseneck & take it off your hands...
for a small fee of course ;D ;D ;D
Ron (Resident Redneck Smartass)
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

LowGear

If you're not skinned within 48 hours of getting home with that unit I'd show a little more respect and appreciation of TOWABBSLY. 

The One With A Brain But Still Loves You.

Casey