News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

what is the status of the Lister Auction's ?

Started by deeiche, March 25, 2011, 08:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deeiche

AdeV

Presently on-hold, but due to restart soon. I believe Mark is in the process of cleaning up his various engines & getting them all into a known running state, prior to the auction re-commencing.

Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
Lister CS 6/1 with ST5
Lister JP4 looking for a purpose...
Looking for a Changfa in my life...

deeiche

Quote from: AdeV on March 26, 2011, 04:10:30 PM
Presently on-hold, but due to restart soon. I believe Mark is in the process of cleaning up his various engines & getting them all into a known running state, prior to the auction re-commencing.
Is there space available in the container coming from the UK?  I am talking to someone in Poland about an Andoria S320.  I figure if y'all have any space you need filling in a container I would help with UK to US shipping cost.

DRDEATH

Deeiche I think there is still space that can be had on the orginal container shipped from Blackpool. You would need to get the engine there and then when all is said and done the shipping will be divided up equally among everyone. Let me know. Mike DD
As long as Breast Cancer Kills, I will support the battle. Please help support your local chapters.

deeiche

Quote from: DRDEATH on April 05, 2011, 08:50:09 AM
Deeiche I think there is still space that can be had on the orginal container shipped from Blackpool. You would need to get the engine there and then when all is said and done the shipping will be divided up equally among everyone. Let me know. Mike DD
Thank you for the info.

I just sent the location info to the guy in Poland selling several Andoria horizontal diesels.  Maybe I'll get one to the US yet.

deeiche

Quote from: DRDEATH on April 05, 2011, 08:50:09 AM
Hi

If the container has not left yet I would like to know how space is available and an approximate cost to get to Kansas.  I am thinking about getting qty 2 Andoria engines.

thanks

jetpilot

I have an engine in the container, but don't have a clue when it will be shipped.  Anybody have more info?

Derek