Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
Lister CS 6/1 with ST5
Lister JP4 looking for a purpose...
Looking for a Changfa in my life...

veggie

Congrats !
I was just looking at that unit last night.
Certainly an unusual beast.

veggie

Apogee

Very cool!

I'm glad you got it.

I almost bought it, but decided against bidding because I'm having such a tough time getting the two engines I've already bought shipped from across the pond.

I envy you as I think that was a score!

Best,

Steve

bschwartz

Add me to the list of "I saw it and almost bid on it".

GLAD one of 'US' guys got it!!!

Congrats.
- Brett

Metro 6/1, ST-5 - sold :(
1982 300SD
1995 Suburban 6.5 TD
1994 Ford F-250 7.3 TD
1950s ? Oilwell (Witte) CD-12 (Behemoth), ST-12
What else can I run on WVO?
...Oh, and an old R-170

vdubnut62

Well, ain't that slicker that snot on a doorknob :D
Ron
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

DRDEATH

Ade I know a fellow in the UK that is darn reasonable that hauls engines. LOL That looks pretty interesting. I see another engine covered with a barrell. I know people looking for flywheels for 6/1's if you come across any. Mike
As long as Breast Cancer Kills, I will support the battle. Please help support your local chapters.

AdeV

Thanks Chaps! It sure looks a more reliable starter than my Villiers petrol-engined compressor... which I can now get rid of...

Quote from: DRDEATH on January 30, 2011, 11:58:35 PM
Ade I know a fellow in the UK that is darn reasonable that hauls engines. LOL That looks pretty interesting. I see another engine covered with a barrell. I know people looking for flywheels for 6/1's if you come across any. Mike

Heh, yeah, I know a bloke with a Hiab too... the best thing is, this engine completes a trio I can pick up on a "grand tour" of Wales, I just need to line all the fish up in the barrel so I can shoot them now.

I'll ask him about flywheels, I know he's got major storage issues, so perhaps he'll have something.
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
Lister CS 6/1 with ST5
Lister JP4 looking for a purpose...
Looking for a Changfa in my life...

slowspeed

Good job Ade
Hope its a good one
Cheers Jeff
Working with Witte 15/1,WVO Lister 12/2 with 25kw Gen head,Gasifier,Sterling Engine,Solar,Hydrogen,300sd Benz on WVO,Dodge Truck on WVO