News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Real Lister engines

Started by DRDEATH, July 17, 2010, 12:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRDEATH

I am with a group of 5 people importing engines from the UK. There were 6 of us to begin with which made the shipping charge a little less than 1000 dollars each. If someone would be intrested in joining the group please email me. The container is 20 feet and has enough for everyone to have 3 or 4 engines. The shipping charge will be divided equally among everyone no matter how many engines you get. It is still a inexpensive way to get to own a piece of working hx. Mike
As long as Breast Cancer Kills, I will support the battle. Please help support your local chapters.

LowGear

Hi Mike,

That's a lot better than when I checked two years ago from UK to Vancouver Canada for around $1500.  How much is the total container and where is it landing in the US?  I'm just curious.  I've finally settled in with the Witte systems.

Casey

DRDEATH

The total container is about 6 grand delivered to Dodge City KS. From there I will deliver and disperse the engines. We are going to see if it is cheaper to go to Chicago because one of the guys lives there and has access to a forklift and storage for a short time. I could go to Chicago to pick up and my trailer will haul 10 engines maybe. If the savings is better all I would ask for help is help with gas money. Somehow this will happen at least once. It might happen 1 more time but the next time I will check into a 40 foot container and buy untill it is full then ship. That one will be all for resale. Mike
As long as Breast Cancer Kills, I will support the battle. Please help support your local chapters.

Tom T

Mike do you have a sorce or some one there you work with? Tom T

DRDEATH

Yes we have 2 different buyers. PM me and I will call you and give you the particulars. We also have a hauling contact who is part of the storage area and will also bid on ebay for us if needed. One enginey was just bought this morning. Mike

DRDEATH

Well I picked up anothe intrested party. With the size of the container we could very  easily have one more person which would make the shipping very affordable to have a chance in owning a couple of real lister engines. Mike