comments or suggestions for the Wind, Solar and Hydro forum

Started by rcavictim, November 04, 2009, 01:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcavictim

Please leave your comments or suggestions for the Wind, Solar and hydro forum here.
"There are more worlds than the one you can hold in your hand."   Albert Hosteen, Navajo spiritual elder and code-breaker,  X-Files TV Series.

mike90045

I 2nd the motion for a Wind, Solar and Hydro forums   - but call it renewable energy, and split to the 3 versions.

Wind
Solar
Hydro

WStayton

Hi Guys;

I second mike90045's suggestion . . . I've got interest in the solar part of that, but wind is out of my price range after I do everything else and I don't have the topography for hydro - so splitting them up would seem like a good idea to me!

Regardz,

Wayne Stayton
Mercedes OM616 Four Cylinder Driving ST-24

LowGear

Hydro projects just create too much envy among us mortals that spend our way into solar and wind.  Three sections sounds great.

If you have water on your land I'd suggest you get your "rights" in writing tomorrow morning.

Casey

wrightkiller

Jedon

Quote from: LowGear on May 11, 2011, 07:58:01 PM
Hydro projects just create too much envy among us mortals that spend our way into solar and wind.  Three sections sounds great.

If you have water on your land I'd suggest you get your "rights" in writing tomorrow morning.

Casey

Neener neener neener I have hydro! Only making 125W right now though, high was 185.

LowGear

My dad talked about hydro on "our crick" (that's creek to you city slickers) back in the 50's when alls it would have taken was a few dollars and some need.

Today "their" fish propagation stream happens to run along my property and today I'd need J. Christ as my project manager to even get close.

We digress.  This "Naturally Occurring Sustainable Energy Section" sounds like a great place to hang out. I've always liked the hunting and gathering approach to life.

Casey

rcavictim

Would you like me to post a Poll to better determine the popularity of the idea put forth by some of you to set up three different topic areas to separately cover Wind, Solar and Hydro?
"There are more worlds than the one you can hold in your hand."   Albert Hosteen, Navajo spiritual elder and code-breaker,  X-Files TV Series.

WStayton

rcavictim:

You said:  "Would you like me to post a Poll . . ."

Good idea, since the want's of the majority are really more important than what any one of us would like . . . but, I don't know nothing about posting no polls, so I'll leave that for somebody more skilled/experienced!  <grin>

Regardz,

Wayne Stayton
Mercedes OM616 Four Cylinder Driving ST-24

rcavictim

If there is enough desire here for a Poll, as moderator "I" will post one OK?  So what say All ye merry gentlemen and crochity old farts?   :D

KeithO

Arrrr...no need for these fancy new forums and polls , the old bakelite one still works fine and smells better too!
I remember in my day I............ zzzz  ZZ  zzzz  ZZ zzzz

BioHazard

I don't see that we really have enough posts at this time to justify 3 forums. Maybe in the future if posts start to increase....
Do engines get rewarded for their steam?

David Baillie

That's a chicken and egg argument isn't it?  Perhaps there are not enough solar/wind/hydro posts because there are not enough forums!

LowGear

AdeV

Quote from: LowGear on March 18, 2012, 07:42:19 PM
Is it too late to ask?

What's a forum?

It's a public square in any Roman city, but that's not important right now.
Cheers!
Ade.
--------------
Lister CS 6/1 with ST5
Lister JP4 looking for a purpose...
Looking for a Changfa in my life...