News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Lister Petter parts

Started by Lloyd, October 23, 2014, 07:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd

http://www.stationaryengineparts.com/Thermostat-housing-kit.html

Not being  an L&P guy, i happened on this site, and see that someone is trying to become the source.

You L&P guys decided.

Lloyd

ps it might be old news
JUST REMEMBER..it doesn't matter what came first, as long as you got chickens & eggs.
Semantics is for sitting around the fire drinking stumpblaster, as long as noone is belligerent.
The Devil is in the details, ignore the details, and you create the Devil's playground.

buickanddeere

Ever since the EPA decided that our engines were a hazard. That also slowed a declining hobby. The person per capita building model air planes, ham radio, custom/restored old cars/engines/tractors are declining. More people in the city with no place to work. The past couple of generation of boys raised by just their Mothers who don't fish, hunt or fix stuff.

LowGear

Quoteboys raised by just their Mothers who don't fish, hunt or fix stuff.

I'm not so sure about this as you are.  But the world is changing. 

Casey

vdubnut62

Raised by their Mothers and more likely Grandmothers, but they can play the hell out of  Call of Duty, Halo and I can't even keep up with it all. It's sad that almost nobody can do anything anymore.
I tried to hire a fellow to cut some firewood for me since I mangled my shoulder, he took his chainsaw to the shop to get it sharpened, cut 2 sticks, stuck the bar in the ground,
and bitched that the shop didn't do a good job sharpening his saw. ::)
Say, anybody wanna cut up some firewood for me? ;D
Ron.

When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

Tom T

You pay mileage ?  :)

Quote from: vdubnut62 on December 26, 2014, 07:09:07 PM
Raised by their Mothers and more likely Grandmothers, but they can play the hell out of  Call of Duty, Halo and I can't even keep up with it all. It's sad that almost nobody can do anything anymore.
I tried to hire a fellow to cut some firewood for me since I mangled my shoulder, he took his chainsaw to the shop to get it sharpened, cut 2 sticks, stuck the bar in the ground,
Ron.

deeiche

Quote from: vdubnut62 on December 26, 2014, 07:09:07 PMRaised by their Mothers and more likely Grandmothers, but they can play the hell out of  Call of Duty, Halo and I can't even keep up with it all. It's sad that almost nobody can do anything anymore.

Yeah, but they can sure fly those UAVs.

Quote from: vdubnut62 on December 26, 2014, 07:09:07 PMI tried to hire a fellow to cut some firewood for me since I mangled my shoulder, he took his chainsaw to the shop to get it sharpened, cut 2 sticks, stuck the bar in the ground,
Ron.

We have lots of hardworking folks in New Mexico who do physical labor, unfortunately a lot of them are not here legally.  Not all are illegal, there's a guy who immigrated from Honduras 25 years ago who does a lot of field hand work for folks in the neighborhood.

I had to go back to Kentucky to visit family to see teenagers working in fast food joints.

LowGear

I wonder how gimpy they'll be when they're 55?   ;)

But wait a minute.  Isn't this thread about liquid propane?

Casey

vdubnut62

Yeah it was, wait- uh no, Lister Petter parts!   But as usual, I hijacked it. Sorry Guys, I have the attention span of a retarded dog.  Hey look....SQUIRREL!!...............
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous