News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

They keep on coming

Started by potter, August 21, 2010, 02:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter

I had a call on Wednesday and was told if I wanted a Lister id have to remove it by Saturday.You guessed it by Thursday its mine,as you can see in the pics the top end had been pulled open but there was a large cooler that came with it full of new Lister parts .It has everything to replace top end new except the cylinder which has been bored out and a liner inserted. This find came from feelers that I put out almost  two years ago,and when I was unloading  this one from the boat a
friend came up and said he has a contact for another if I want.

Potter

Rom

Wow, man you have some luck!!!

Looking good

Rom
Power Anand 16/2 w/ XZYER's Hollow Dippers, Power Solutions ST-12kw, Simple Centrifuge. Looking for Good 55gal Drums.

vdubnut62

SOME people are destined to fall in poop and come up smelling like roses....... ::)
Ron
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

potter

I looked and asked for over two years, had given up before getting my first one , all of the hard work just now seems to be paying off. ;D

Potter

LowGear

vdubnut62,

Amem!

Casey

Envy can be a cruel master.

vdubnut62

No sour grapes here, I'm glad for ya! Keep it up dude. Shoot, I would be packing em in every shed I could find. ;)
Ron
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous