we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

4 ton grain press for sale

Started by mobile_bob, March 09, 2022, 07:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mobile_bob

i have a 4 ton grain press NOS still in original crate for sale

i bought it in 2006 and have been sitting on it ever since

not much demand when fuel price were low, but now with diesel prices going to record highs
and who knows when the powers that be will ever allow for production to increase again, i think maybe
there might be someone that has a need for a grain press.

i know little about these things, other than back in the mid 2000's there were a lot of guys using them to press
oil out of grain stocks, to then make fuel out of and feed the press cake to their cattle or other folks cattle.

so i thought i would kick this out to see if there is any interest

i still have a 28/2 indian petteroid NOS still in crate 2 cyl diesel (preban engine) and a 15kw st head
paired with the grain press one could go into fuel production and make their own power for a small farm/ranch/shop

if you are interested, lets talk.  i am likely never going to be young enough to use these things, so i am agreeable to making a deal.

lest i forget, these are located in central kansas
bob g

Tom Reed

Hi Bob, If my well (due to be drilled this spring) comes in with a good amount of water, I might be interested in that press. It might be interesting to grow sunflower seeds for chicken feed and diesel fuel. According to Rodale press 2500 sq ft will product 3 gal of oil.
Ashwamegh 6/1 - ST5 @ just over 4000 hrs
ChangChi NM195
Witte BD Generator

Tom