Parts and services for Lister CS and Listeroid engines

Started by playdiesel, August 08, 2020, 06:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playdiesel

Starting out 10 years ago as a hobby both CS Listers and Listeroid improvements has become a small buisiness. I average 6 a year through the shop and have accumulated both knowledge and a large acumulation of needed spare parts. I have full machine shop capabilities and offer restoration work on the CS Lister engines from minor to magor, Listeroid builds, complete cylinder head service including hard seats etc. I also stock all of the commonly used parts and usually have a CS Lister or two for sale. Central Ohio location.

All types of inquiries welcomed. Please contact through the forums or via PM for telephone number
Fume and smoke addict
electricly illiterate

DKMC

glort

I have often wished there was someone here I could just send my roid to to have it done over and made right.
Been going to do it for years but I just don't have the motivation on the tools any more.  Simple as they are, I have learned there is more than one trick to these engines and a lot of traps to look out for.  I'm not interested in going through the process of learning another skill set. 

If I could just drop the thing off somewhere and pick it up all done I'd be happy.  Wouldn't like to open a branch of your Business in Sydney Australia would you??

Money I have, Motivation I don't.   :0(

mobile_bob

money enough to put it in a crate? just money to ship both ways!
remember you can't take it with you!

:)

mike90045

Quote from: glort on August 08, 2020, 07:46:28 PM

I have often wished there was someone here I could just send my roid to to have it done over and made right.
Been going to do it for years but I just don't have the motivation on the tools any more.  Simple as they are, I have learned there is more than one trick to these engines and a lot of traps to look out for.  I'm not interested in going through the process of learning another skill set. 

If I could just drop the thing off somewhere and pick it up all done I'd be happy.  Wouldn't like to open a branch of your Business in Sydney Australia would you??

Money I have, Motivation I don't.   :0(

When CV-19 is over, just offer to fly him down for a 2 week stay, and send you a shopping list first

glort

Quote from: mobile_bob on August 08, 2020, 08:48:46 PM
money enough to put it in a crate? just money to ship both ways!
remember you can't take it with you!

:)

Problem is, would it even be let into the US?

There is so much you can have and do in the US you can't do here but it never ceases to amuse me how they are so tight on something as harmless as a small engine!
Can't have a slingshot or a Cross bow here but the only concern with any engine is you aren't importing one with the bores or sump Full of Crack or heroin. 
Barring that, they have a lot more to worry themselves about so Hurry up and get that thing out of here.

Have a look at the local fleabay Listings:

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_nkw=stationary+diesel+engine&_sop=7