we sell all sizes of Lister Type Diesel Engines and Compressor
at present we have 6/1, manual start and electric start
1  12/2 left but are ordering more....
We can bring in other models on next shipment if ordered
we can also ship direct
we have parts for sale as well

We ship world wide

St Alternators, pulleys, serpentine belts available
also considering bring in Petter Type Engines & Compressors if there is enough interest
check out our website

Check out video of our engine just out of crate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIq_sTAEw2w&list=UUCoZoN1HZX6P2qH6UcKNtVA&index=8&feature=plcp

Jim Calder :-*
email......justliveoffgrid@gmail.com
website...justliveoffgrid.com

Norwood, Ontario, Canada
705-761-2012

quinnf

Just trying to be helpful here:

Those appear to be flywheels for a 10/1, not a 6/1 unless that's really a GM90 configured engine, which would have internal counterweights.  And if the former, which I suspect is the case, then that's why the engine hops so badly on startup and shutdown.  The flywheels need to be counterbalanced.  You might want to take that up with your supplier.

Quinn

vdubnut62

When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

BruceM

That sure doesn't look or sound like a 6/1. No way that's 650rpm to my ears (should be about 10Hz exhaust note) and those aren't 24" flywheels.

Whatever it is (10/1?) the electric starter is very nice.

playdiesel

Ron prices are on his web page, http://www.justliveoffgrid.com/index.html

They had both 6/1 and 12/1 engines initially which would  explain the video, apperantly they have sold all the 12s.
Fume and smoke addict
electricly illiterate

dieselgman

I am not able to locate any pricing information on their site... where did you find it Butch?

dieselgman
Ford Powerstroke, Caterpillar 3304s, Cummins M11, Too many Listers to count.

vdubnut62

Well Duh! Sorry, I looked right over the web address ::)
Ron
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

playdiesel

Well DUH here to :P
Prices used to be there buy that aint now.
Fume and smoke addict
electricly illiterate