News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

Camshafts - at last!

Started by JohnF, November 27, 2011, 10:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnF

Hi guys;

I received a shipment of 5 each camshafts for the 6/1 and 12/2 Listeroids.  These are the ones that have been properly set up and indexed and are expected to be accurate within a couple of thou.  Unfortunately I had to use cams provided by India that were already drilled, the cams have been re-drilled accurately at 90 degrees to the ori9ginal holes (much smaller pin!).

Prices are $210 for a 6/1  and $255 for a 12/2 plus shipping.  Peace of mind knowing that your engine will not fail due to faulty cam placement!  There are only 3 left of each right now but I should be able to get more now the production problem are ironed out.

Email me at john@woodnstuff.ca
John F
www.woodnstuff.ca
Listers, Changfas, Redstones, AG's and anything else diesel I can get my hands on!

mike90045

What's the hardening on the cams like ?  Did they drill like butter ?

cujet

I know the cam timing is slightly different for the higher RPM Listeroids such as the 8/1 and 16/2 and up. Do you have any cams for the higher RPM ones?

JohnF

Everything was way off on hardening, all parts have now been hardened correctly.  Don't have anything specific for the higher speed engines but these shafts may do well in them.
John F
www.woodnstuff.ca
Listers, Changfas, Redstones, AG's and anything else diesel I can get my hands on!

Horsepoor

Some large differences according to this: