News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

how to support the forum, paypal info

Started by mobile_bob, September 20, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mobile_bob

Guys:

i went ahead and paid up for another 6 months, hopefully we can figure a way to make the place relevant again between no and then.

if you would like to contribute a bit toward the costs of supporting this forum you can do so through paypal using my email address which is  notblueeyes@hotmail.com

i hate asking for help, and the cost for 6 months was only ~$140 bucks,  so maybe we can make it painless on all of us?

meanwhile, i will try to make more time and give the place more thought, and would like to hear more from you all in that regard.

i know that the forum has been slow, but i can truly state, i have made a lot of friends over the years with being involved with the forum
and look forward to continuing the relationship.

thanks guys
bob g

mike90045

LowGear

Thob

Ker-ching!  Another contribution, with thanks for all the good work!
Witte 98RC Gas burner - Kubota D600 w/ST7.5KW head.
I'm not afraid to take anything apart.
I am sometimes afraid I'm not going to get it back together.

mobile_bob

thanks so much guys, every bit helps!

bob g

vdubnut62

Sorry I was so slow! I have been to wrapped up in life to even check things out here.
Ron :-[
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

mobile_bob

Thanks to each that have contributed to the support of the forum
i appreciate your help very much and will sure make it easier to keep the ol' girl going!

every little bit helps,

bob g

Shipo

Changfa 195/10kw
Changfa 170R/3Kw
Onan 6.0DJE-3CE
Yanmar TS-105C/Winco 5.3KW