News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

R175N on Ebay $350

Started by vdubnut62, October 29, 2010, 11:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdubnut62

Might be a good deal for some one in the area. Only I would want to take it back apart to check things out.
For some reason I never did trust another feller's engine overhauls. Does that make me cynical and controlling?? ??? ???
Ron

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230541731686&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

admin

i wish i had the flywheel, starter and starter mount

he could keep the rest!

not quite worth 350 to me though

bob g

vdubnut62

If things were closer geographically, I believe we could work out some sort of deal. I wouldn't mind cranking a bit for my app.
Ron
When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny -- Thomas Jefferson

"Remember, every time a child is responsibly introduced to the best tools for the protection of freedoms, a liberal weeps for the safety of a criminal." Anonymous

lowspeedlife

auction ended without any bids.

Scott R
Old Iron For A New Age

slowspeed

just emailed him on that Chingfa
see if we can make a deal
Not a long drive for me.

Working with Witte 15/1,WVO Lister 12/2 with 25kw Gen head,Gasifier,Sterling Engine,Solar,Hydrogen,300sd Benz on WVO,Dodge Truck on WVO

admin

if you end up getting it, i would trade you for the electric start components

i would trade you for your starter, starter mount, and flywheel, for a standard flywheel and rear cover if needed plus 150bucks,

and i will pay the freight both ways!

:)

bob g

slowspeed

Well got to talk to Peter the owner of the china engine yesterday
After talking I find out that he also has a 12 HP that he want to sell that needs rebuild .He has all the parts for the rebuild just no intrest in doing it.
He wants $350 for each engine.The 6 hp sounds like it has been gone thru and now is like new?
Its about 8 hr. trip one way for me
The guy lives on his boat was using the genny for power

Road Trip??
Jeff
Working with Witte 15/1,WVO Lister 12/2 with 25kw Gen head,Gasifier,Sterling Engine,Solar,Hydrogen,300sd Benz on WVO,Dodge Truck on WVO