News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

forum renewal time...

Started by mobile_bob, September 21, 2015, 01:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mobile_bob

some of you asked for a paypal account to contribute to the ongoing annual renewal fee's for the forum

i paid it up for the next year

if you would like to contribute a bit to help offset the expense i would surely appreciate the help.

anyway you can paypal me at

notblueeyes (at) hotmail (dot) com

be careful as the address is three words shoved together...  "not... blue...eyes"

if you are old like me, its easy to miss one of the "e's"

thanks guys

EBI-WPO

;D On it's way  ;D

Thanks again Bob, for all you do.

Terry
To have B.S. aimed at you is an insult to your intelligence......To have B.S. spread about you is an insult to your character.....Neither should be tolerated willingly.   EBI-WPO 2010

mobile_bob

Thanks Terry,  your help (along with others) is certainly appreciated.

i know the forum has been slow for some time now, however there are still many who see value in keeping it going... and for those
folks their help is most welcome.

this mayor thing has taken up a huge amount of my time, far more than i would have anticipated.
having said that i have been able to get a couple of new guys hired and they have been a big help in getting
the place back in some sort of order.  of course it all takes time, but my hope is now i can get to things that take
more brain time and less wrench time... so maybe i have more time to do those thing i really enjoy.

those things of course are more in line with the interests of this forum.

:)

thanks again
bob g