News:

we are back up and running again!

Main Menu

forum hosting due again!

Started by mobile_bob, August 02, 2014, 01:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horsepoor

Is the PayPal link setup yet? I want to make good on my commitment of $20 towards this great resource of information. Or just list a name and address and I'll send a check.

Carlb

I too would like to make a donation via paypal when available

carl
My Projects
Metro 6/1  Diesel / Natural Gas, Backup Generator  
22kw Solar in three arrays 
2.5kw 3.7 meter wind turbine
2 Solar Air heaters  Totaling 150 Sq/Ft
1969 Camaro 560hp 4 speed automatic with overdrive
2005 Infiniti G35 coupe 6 speed manual transmission

LowGear

My donation is still "unclaimed"?

Microrocogen@paypal.com

Casey

mike90045

Quote from: LowGear on August 20, 2014, 12:39:26 PM
My donation is still "unclaimed"?
Microrocogen@paypal.com   

Did someone give you that address, or did you "invent" it ?   Looks like microcogen is a unknown person at paypal.com (I'm not surprised at that).

I hope there is a way you can retrieve your $ when we get a valid address to send it to.

Horsepoor

We all friends here, long term listeroid shared interest: In my case 10 years now.

If you'll post an address with a complete name, I'll just send a check - I trust you with my $20 via mail. Lord knows you and the other members here have saved me at least a thousand dollars over the years and provided many hours hobby enjoyment.

Bruce

mobile_bob

my apologies guys!

i have been pretty sick for the better part of 3 weeks now, the wife is about 2 weeks in and both of us are doing better.

quite frankly i have not felt good enough to log on for some time now.

anyway thanks for offering some monetary help toward the upkeep of this forum.

apparently it is quite easy to receive money via paypal, i had no clue as i have only sent money
and never gave it much thought as to how to receive money via that resource.

so if those that would like to donate via paypal
please do so via my personal email addy

notblueeyes @ hotmail (dot) com

all one word of course without spaces

just think of me as someone who likes to sing, but as my oldest daughter told me over 30 years ago  "daddy you are not blue eyes"   it was kinda catchy and a joke between her and myself. years later when it came time to set up an email addy i thought "why not.... notblueeyes"

:)

anyway thanks for all you guys do around her to keep this place going
without the input of the membership no forum works out very well.

bob g

mike90045

notblueeyes    Done, thanks.

thomasonw

Quote from: mobile_bob on August 26, 2014, 02:47:44 PM

so if those that would like to donate via paypal
please do so via my personal email addy

notblueeyes @ hotmail (dot) com

Thanks Bob,  and a hint to others:  when sending funds, be sure to mark it as a 'gift', else Bob will have to pay Paypal fee's

-al-

SteveU.

Hi All
Like everyone responding here I too have befitted much by the MicroCoGen.
Offered a long time ago to be willing to pay-in. Sorry. I wasn't a buy-in SOMRAD believer. I am an actual decades in the making EPA converted non-beliver and been a listed scofflaw and proud of it so stayed distant there so my "stink" would not rub.

Yes BobG  I too would love to forward on some deneero for MCG mainteneces and continousnece.
But you old sly tricky devil, you . . . not getting anything from be but cold hard metals or bound paper values.
Ha! No choice actually on my part. Brains melting away fast now and only works anymore for a few hours daily with lot of big Pharma booting ass-sis-tance. So side affects from that I am now your "sick" all of the time.
To send "metals" that I won't be buried with like silver coin AND a big heavy RED alternator that I still owe you I'll need a physical mailable address, mon.
Pay-pal canceled now. Credit cards cut up. Can't handle passwording requiements anymore. "10 unique characters we will force you to reset often" is now a "class" dividing hurdle. You younger "adept" will find in a few decades you will be "left behind" too along with those who could not pony-up. So much for your better, fairer, juster ,world ,eh. I wanna be left behind with the Real, able to actually grow the potatoes that they eat.
Also finally a new been years in tha making 52 hours fabbing wood gasifier system book coming out. 20,000 hours in the proofing out developing. Propane tanks based built. 1.0L to 7.0L engine adaptable. Comapion book on an ardieno board electronic carburtor solutions w/line codes. Should fit you well. I'd like to gift you copy's. I like real in hands by god papaer books. So do you. Others will be able to get these or the E-Book pay-for's versions at the Sept 15th release dates.
So . . . PM me a physical, eh? Again, please if you are ready have . . . my memory extends anymore to 2" beyond my nose past three things to do.
Now on to those other tow finger string to-do reminders . . . just call me "Uncle Billy".
oh, yeah. Water the wife's poerch plants. Walk the dogs.
Regards
Washington satate Steve Unruh
"Use it up. Wear it out. Make do. Or do without."
"Trees are the Answer" to habitat, water, climate moderation, food, shelter, power, heat and light. Plant, grow, and harvest more trees. Then repeat. Trees the ultimate "no till crop". Trees THE BEST solar batteries. Now that is True sustainability.

Mad_Labs

Only could do $10, but I do appreciate the forums. Thanks Bob.

Jonathan

Thob

Payment sent, with much gratitude to everyone who works to keep this forum up and everyone who contributes.

And GET WELL wishes to Bob!
Witte 98RC Gas burner - Kubota D600 w/ST7.5KW head.
I'm not afraid to take anything apart.
I am sometimes afraid I'm not going to get it back together.

Horsepoor

$20 sent, first time I used PayPal to send money  other than buying something on eBay. Thank you again.

Bruce

LowGear

OK,

I pulled the money back from the first address and sent it to Sanatrawanabe@gmail.com.  I was going to send a couple of hundred but I didn't want to embarrass the others.

Thanks for your consideration.

Casey

veggie

Just sent you something Bob.   :)
Thanks for taking care of this.

cheers,
veggie

mobile_bob

i would like to thank each of you for all you have done to keep this forum going, the contributions
are most welcome and will be spent to keep the forum paid up.... any extra will be held for next time the host wants paid.

been difficult lately getting online, we have had intermittent internet since last sunday am, when we got a fairly major thunderstorm with associated high winds, it took out the power around here for a while and also apparently disoriented the wireless antennae both on the back of my house (along with many others) but also the main antennae on the repeater mounted ontop of the COOP elevator.

looks like they got it all sorted out as i am now able to post this.

thanks again guys

bob g